Australia’s Network Ten has finally confirmed that we will be hearing the SKY F1 commentary feed for the 2012 season, which will be headed by David Croft and Martin Brundle.
Veteran Network Ten F1 presenter Greg Rust broke the news on his Twitter feed tonight.
“[To] all the F1 followers thanks for your patience. [We] will be taking the Sky Sports F1 commentary for the 2012 F1 season,” he wrote.
“It starts with the Australian Grand Prix. You’ll hear their commentary on Ten Sport for qualifying and the race. Have a great call, Martin and Crofty, and all your team!”
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Pirelli cleared of fault for tyre failure - 4 September, 2015
- Lotus: Selling up or shutting down? - 3 September, 2015
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview - 3 September, 2015
- More Renault engine changes - 3 September, 2015
- Pirelli to announce tyre failure findings at Monza - 2 September, 2015