Garry Rogers Motorsport driver Lee Holdsworth has been issued a five-place grid penalty by V8 Supercars stewards when his team failed to present his Holden Commodore for weighing after yesterday’s qualifying session.
The decision means Holdsworth and co-driver Greg Ritter will start tomorrow’s 161-lap race from 13th place. The decision promotes Ford Performance Racing’s Will Davison into this afternoon’s one-lap Top-10 qualifying shootout, which determines the final starting order for yesterday’s fastest ten qualifiers.
[Image via Garry Rogers Motorsport]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCC: Citroën rivals get lighter at Motegi - 31 July, 2015
- V8s: 2015 Ipswich SuperSprint Preview - 31 July, 2015
- Track layout changes for Singapore GP - 29 July, 2015
- COMING SOON: Exclusive interview with Fernando Rees - 27 July, 2015
- Vettel triumphs amid Hungary emotion - 26 July, 2015