Garry Rogers Motorsport driver Lee Holdsworth has been issued a five-place grid penalty by V8 Supercars stewards when his team failed to present his Holden Commodore for weighing after yesterday’s qualifying session.
The decision means Holdsworth and co-driver Greg Ritter will start tomorrow’s 161-lap race from 13th place. The decision promotes Ford Performance Racing’s Will Davison into this afternoon’s one-lap Top-10 qualifying shootout, which determines the final starting order for yesterday’s fastest ten qualifiers.
[Image via Garry Rogers Motorsport]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Lotus: Selling up or shutting down? - 3 September, 2015
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview - 3 September, 2015
- More Renault engine changes - 3 September, 2015
- Pirelli to announce tyre failure findings at Monza - 2 September, 2015
- Hulkenberg remains at Force India - 1 September, 2015