The late Ayrton Senna forged a reputation across the world for his incredible talent behind the wheel, but he was also a very talented ‘aeromodelist’ – that is, at flying remote-control aeroplanes.
The Brazilian indulged in this habit for much of his motorsport career, and he had a vast collection of custom-built planes that he took around the world with him. Unfortunately, he did land up crashing a few from time to time!
Check out the video below of Ayrton in action…
Have Your Say
BECOME A FACEBOOK FAN!
OUR EXCLUSIVE ‘SENNA’ INTERVIEWS
BOOK, VIDEO & GAME REVIEWS
- Peter on Comment: F1 boring in 2014? Not a chance…
- Des Elmes on Top-10 “And they never led a lap”
- richardsf1 on FEATURE: Top-10 F1 Bad Boys
- katie on FEATURE: Top-10 F1 Bad Boys
- richardsf1 on No cash, no Kimi…