The late Ayrton Senna forged a reputation across the world for his incredible talent behind the wheel, but he was also a very talented ‘aeromodelist’ – that is, at flying remote-control aeroplanes.
The Brazilian indulged in this habit for much of his motorsport career, and he had a vast collection of custom-built planes that he took around the world with him. Unfortunately, he did land up crashing a few from time to time!
Check out the video below of Ayrton in action…
Have Your Say
BECOME A FACEBOOK FAN!
OUR EXCLUSIVE ‘SENNA’ INTERVIEWS
BOOK, VIDEO & GAME REVIEWS
- doodie111 on Pirelli is not to blame…
- Matt on The price of patriotism?
- richardsf1 on Remembering Ayrton Senna
- Richard Shurrock on Remembering Ayrton Senna
- Lance Zabrowski on Perhaps not the smartest marketing move…