The late Ayrton Senna forged a reputation across the world for his incredible talent behind the wheel, but he was also a very talented ‘aeromodelist’ – that is, at flying remote-control aeroplanes.
The Brazilian indulged in this habit for much of his motorsport career, and he had a vast collection of custom-built planes that he took around the world with him. Unfortunately, he did land up crashing a few from time to time!
Check out the video below of Ayrton in action…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview - 3 September, 2015
- More Renault engine changes - 3 September, 2015
- Pirelli to announce tyre failure findings at Monza - 2 September, 2015
- Hulkenberg remains at Force India - 1 September, 2015
- WTCC: Lapierre replaces van Lagen - 30 August, 2015