Ron Howard’s Formula 1 feature RUSH has earned two nominations in the 2013 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards.
Daniel Brühl, who played three-time World Champion Niki Lauda to great critical acclaim, has been shortlisted in the Best Supporting Actor, while the film’s stunt ensemble has also been nominated.
SCREENING IN 2014 – ’1′
|07-08 DEC||V8SC||Sydney Olympic Park|
Have Your Say
TEAM UP WITH RICHARD’S F1
BECOME A FACEBOOK FAN!
CLICK BELOW FOR CONTENT ON…
LISTEN TO US ON ‘THE QUALIFYING LAP’
- Peter on Comment: F1 boring in 2014? Not a chance…
- Des Elmes on Top-10 “And they never led a lap”
- richardsf1 on FEATURE: Top-10 F1 Bad Boys
- katie on FEATURE: Top-10 F1 Bad Boys
- richardsf1 on No cash, no Kimi…